If a Child Ingests a Button Battery, This One Thing Might Save Their Life

Small 3V button battery on a green background with yellow checks.
Image by Olaf from Pixabay

“Button batteries are ingested more than 3,500 times per year in the United States.” (Source)

Button batteries can kill children.

And you have at least one such battery in your home as you’re reading this. Possibly on…

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store